August 2013 TypeRider
This is another packed issue of TypeRider. Click on the link to read: August_2013_APW_NEWSLETTER
Inside, read all about the upcoming NFPW Conference to be held Aug. 21 through 24 at the Marriott City Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. The tentative agenda of speakers is listed – it’s quite a line up. Brenda Warenka gives us the lowdown on the Apple conspiracy to fix eBook prices in her “Writing and the Law” column. Brenda also tells us more about APW member Arlene Sadev Uslander, a very prolific writer. You won’t want to miss all the writing events coming up. There is a smorgasbord to choose from. And see what members Patricia Myers and Jaimie Hall Bruzenak have been up to.
The deadline for the September issue is August 21. Send submissions, photos and art to Lynda Exley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About calamityjaimieRVer, author, writer.
- Contest for Nonfiction Desert Writers
- More At-Large Communication Contest winners!
- Marie Fasano – 1st place in award in the NFPW At-Large Communications Contest
- Marie Fasano – 2nd place in award in the NFPW At-Large Communications Contest
- Brenda Warneka – A First-Place Winner in 2019 NFPW At-Large Communication Contest