October 2013 TypeRider
The October 2013 TypeRider is now available. This issue introduces us to several new members and lists upcoming events for writers. Brenda Warneka contributed two articles: “Writing and the Law: Maligned by memoir” and an article based on an interview with Elizabeth Bruening Lewis, APW member since 1964. APW members were finalists in the 2013 New Mexico-Arizona Book Awards. Read all about their entries. Thanks again to Lynda Exley for her hard work at producing such a beautiful, meaty newsletter!
About calamityjaimieRVer, author, writer.
- Contest for Nonfiction Desert Writers
- More At-Large Communication Contest winners!
- Marie Fasano – 1st place in award in the NFPW At-Large Communications Contest
- Marie Fasano – 2nd place in award in the NFPW At-Large Communications Contest
- Brenda Warneka – A First-Place Winner in 2019 NFPW At-Large Communication Contest