January 2014 TypeRider!
The January 2014 issue of the TypeRider is now available. Go to the newsletter page and then click on January 2014. This issue gives an explanation by Brenda Warneka on how to enter the 2014 Communications Contest. Warneka also writes about a copyright-infringement lawsuit brought against Stephen King and the outcome. Read all about the holiday parties and print off a list of coming events. There’s a lot going on! (See pages 8 and 9.) And, there’s more!
About calamityjaimieRVer, author, writer.
- Contest for Nonfiction Desert Writers
- More At-Large Communication Contest winners!
- Marie Fasano – 1st place in award in the NFPW At-Large Communications Contest
- Marie Fasano – 2nd place in award in the NFPW At-Large Communications Contest
- Brenda Warneka – A First-Place Winner in 2019 NFPW At-Large Communication Contest