Rim Country APW Chapter meeting will be held Wednesday, May 18th, Noon, at a NEW LOCATION: the Majestic Rim Retirement Living 310 East Tyler Parkway, Payson AZ. Patricia Brooks will be speaking on Write the Memoir You’re Afraid to Write. This is a free event, open to the public. No RSVP required.
In an encouraging and insightful presentation, Patricia L. Brooks will help you capture your untold story that must be told. Through her presentation: “Write the Memoir you’re Afraid to Write” she will share with you how to write this memoir to your own satisfaction so you can face your fears, get past the facts and conquer the story’s emotional truth.
With tips and techniques from her daring new second memoir, Three Husbands and a Thousand Boyfriends, Patricia will inspire you to take the necessary steps to keep a working journal, write weekly goals and make no excuses about what you write. She will stimulate your creative talents by showing you how to break through your silence, find your voice and give yourself permission to tell your story.
The workshop Objectives are to:
- Understand the real Theme of your memoir
- Learn to dig deep to get to the Soul of the story
- Discover the Depth and Challenge of your memoir
The workshop Benefits are:
- The Ability to reveal layers of your Heart and Hope
- The Willingness to receive Insights and Wisdom
- The Capacity to seek Personal Transformation
Hope to see you all there.