In an encouraging and insightful presentation, Patricia L. Brooks will help you capture your untold story that must be told. Through her presentation: “Write the Memoir you’re Afraid to Write” she will share with you how to write this memoir to your own satisfaction so you can face your fears, get past the facts and conquer the story’s emotional truth.
- Understand the real Theme of your memoir
- Learn to dig deep to get to the Soul of the story
- Discover the Depth and Challenge of your memoir
- The Ability to reveal layers of your Heart and Hope
- The Willingness to receive Insights and Wisdom
- The Capacity to seek Personal Transformation
The April, 2016 issue of TypeRider is here. As usual, it is loaded with articles and upcoming writing events. Find summaries of past district programs and descriptions of upcoming ones. The Payson Book Festival is on track for July 23 and you can find out how to participate. You’ll want to read Betty Webb’s article, “Me and My Shadow Self,” and how to make your writing more appealing to the reader. Improve your craft by marking and attending some of the many events listed in the Calendar section that will be offered this spring.