First TypeRider of 2016!
Thanks to editor Lynda Exley, our January, 2016 issue – the first of 2016 – is here! Read about the December holiday parties and an intriguing article, “Do words, gemstones have anything in common?” by Marion E. Gold. Three APW districts are holding meetings this month so be sure to mark them on your calendar. You’ll find several APW members presenting elsewhere and many writing events to inspire you and add to your knowledge coming up this month and beyond. If you are considering participating in the 2nd Payson Book Festival, read more about it and act soon before all available author tables are gone! Information on the NFPW Communication Contest is also included.
About calamityjaimieRVer, author, writer.
- Contest for Nonfiction Desert Writers
- More At-Large Communication Contest winners!
- Marie Fasano – 1st place in award in the NFPW At-Large Communications Contest
- Marie Fasano – 2nd place in award in the NFPW At-Large Communications Contest
- Brenda Warneka – A First-Place Winner in 2019 NFPW At-Large Communication Contest