July 11 Zoom speaker Ann Narcisian Videan shares secrets of Ghostwriting!
How Ghostwriting Books Led to the Mutilation of Marilyn Monroe
Don’t worry about masks, social distancing or driving anywhere. Join us in your jammies, grab a latté and fire up your computer for the next Zoom-at-home presentation as Author Ann Narcisian Videan explores this intriguing topic!
You can even sleep in! The meeting will start a 10.a.m., Saturday, July 11, 2020. RSVP via email to Jaimie Bruzenak We’ll send out the Zoom link the day prior.
ANN NARCISIAN VIDEAN
See this grin? That’s me, sharing creative works and ideas with you, and a cup of tea.
Book Shepherd, editor, author, illustrator, composer Ann guides peers through the writing, editing, publishing and word-of-mouth marketing of both fiction and non-fiction titles.
A professional writer since 1981, she opened her own award-winning home-based marketing firm, vIDEAn Unlimited, LLC, in 1996. She has served as an editor for corporations, visionary entrepreneurs, and national publishers. She is also a novelist and is just starting a new business—Absolutely Wild! Enchanted Faerie Portals & Other Whimsy—inspired by the Fae characters in her Song of the Ocarina novel. She composed and recorded an original music soundtrack to accompany her first novel Rhythms & Muse.
Ann showed up in this world with a pen in her hand, a song in her heart, and the desire to share with you. She adores creativity of all types, and especially the people who live it. She “gathers” friends like flowers, including authors, musicians, and artists. The Colorado native lives in Mesa, Arizona, with her husband, two-grown-up children, and numerous invisible friends including mythical creatures and story characters.
Marketing Career Highlights
- 2007: Selected by peers for the Public Relations Society of America’s top honor: the PERCY Award
- 2005: Selected by a national panel for The Crown Jewel Award (top U.S. home-based business)
- 2004: Served as the catalyst to reintroduce white rhinos to the Phoenix Zoo 1996: Enticed 15,000 extras to Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, AZ, to film football movie scenes for Jerry Maguire
- 1995: Earned a Gold Quill honorable mention from the International Association of Business Communicators, for RealTime tabloid news magazine
- In 2016, Ann wrote and illustrated Absolutely Wild! Enchanted Faerie Portals Coloring & Creative Writing Pages, inspired by the Fae characters in her first sci-fi/fantasy novel Song of the Ocarina.
- Song of the Ocarina, Ann Videan. Her 2014 fantastical adventure Song of the Ocarina, is book 1 in the Delfaerune Rhapsody series. It tells the story of Lark, a New Zealand teen, who discovers she’s the “Maestra” in the realm of Delfaerune, and the only Noble Fae with the musical prowess and Earth connection to save humans from Dark Fae magic. She’s up against mythical creatures and Dark Fae who pattern themselves after burned-out rock stars.
- Ann is also the author/singer/songwriter of a 2011 women’s fiction novel Rhythms & Muse, along with its complementary soundtrack of five original songs inspired by the story. You’ll follow Grammy-winning vocalist Alex on her journey toward fulfillment when dreams guide her to forego her glamorous, yet stressful, Hollywood lifestyle and return to her roots and first love in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
Ann online: itsmyurls.com/avidean